4 Bottles - 10% Discount
8 Bottles - 15% Discount
12 Bottles - 20% Discount
- Advanced invitation to Tabone Vineyards events
- Quarterly newsletter via email to keep you up to date and what we have in the works
Offering Complimentary Tasting and Food Pairings, held the Sunday prior to Wine Club Shipment
- By joining the club, you are committing to purchasing two shipments of pre-selected wines per year. Wines are normally shipped in April and October via UPS.
- You can choose to Pick Up your wine club shipment at the winery instead of shipping. Pick up parties will be scheduled to kick off when your shipment will be available. Shipments will also be available for two additional weeks. Any club shipment that has not been picked up by the deadline will be charged shipping and we will ship your wine to the address on file.
- Prices do not include applicable state sales tax and shipping.
- Delivery will be attempted 3 times by the carrier. After that, the wines will be sent back to Tabone Vineyards and a $20 return fee will be charged to the card on file. A rerouting fee of $20 will also be charged if the shipment is in transit and needs to be delivered to a different address.
- Please be sure to update your selection, change your address, or cancel your membership 2 weeks prior to the shipment. Declined credit cards will delay your wine club shipment.
- Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. We recommend using a business address. The wines will be returned after 3 failed delivery attempts and a $20 return fee will be charged to the account. Tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age older to be available to sign for the package.
- Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Regulations for shipping wine/mead/cider vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
- Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify the winery if you incur such a shipment.
- Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
- Membership will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership.
- We request a one year commitment - early termination fee of $25 imposed to cover discounts provided upon enrollment.
- You can skip 1 wine club shipment at any time after you’ve taken 2 shipments without affecting your membership standing. Please contact the winery no less than 14 days before the shipment deadline to skip a shipment.
- Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Tabone Vineyards is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.